MMS Holdings Inc. is a global pharmaceutical service organization (CRO) that focuses on regulatory submission support for the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries. We support pharmaceutical and biotech industries with medical writing, biostatistics, clinical programming, data management, clinical development, regulatory affairs, regulatory submissions and pharmacovigilance.
Our mission is to deliver high-quality services, rooted in good science and decades of regulatory experience, that will assist our clients in developing and marketing life-changing therapies, thereby positively affecting patients' lives worldwide.
We are looking for either full-time or project-based, experienced medical writers (at least 3 years of industry experience) to join our team! This role is fully remote-based.
- Under minimal supervision, the Medical Writer will critically evaluate, analyze, and interpret the medical literature to select primary resource materials for adequate study design, statistical significance, scientific rigor and absence of bias
- Write and edit clinical development documents, including but not limited to, clinical protocols, investigator’s brochures, clinical study reports, subject consent forms, integrated safety and efficacy summaries, presentation materials and publications to medical journals
- Complete writing assignments in a timely manner
- Maintain timelines and workflow of writing assignments
- Practice good internal and external customer service
- Highly proficient with styles of writing for various regulatory documents
- Expert proficiency with client templates & style guides
- Interact directly and independently with client to coordinate all facets of projects; competent communicator skills for projects
- Contribute substantially to, or manages, production of interpretive guides
- Take ownership of a given assignment, proactively consulting other project team members and other department representatives for information or guidance as necessary
- Mentor medical writers and other members of the project team who are involved in the writing process
- At least 3 years of previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Must have at least 3-5 years of industry regulatory writing and clinical medical writing experience
- The ideal candidate would hold a Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. in scientific, medical, clinical discipline
- Experience in regulatory submissions (clinical study reports) presented to regulatory authorities a plus
- Understanding of clinical data
- Exceptional writing skills are a must
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task are essential prerequisites
- Candidate must be an expert in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and related word processing tools
- Experience being a project lead, or managing a project team
- Strong understanding of federal regulations, Good Clinical Practices, and ICH guidelines a plus