MMS is a global pharmaceutical service organization (CRO), that focuses on regulatory submission support for the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries. We are a pharmaceutical service provider supporting pharmaceutical and biotech industries with medical writing, biostatistics, clinical programming, data management, clinical development, regulatory affairs, regulatory submissions and pharmacovigilance.
Our mission is to deliver high-quality services, rooted in good science and decades of regulatory experience, that will assist our clients in developing and marketing life-changing therapies, thereby positively affecting patients' lives worldwide.
This position is a project-based contract role that will assist in the design and development of marketing collateral to support both the promotional and communication needs of MMS. This position requires a highly creative person who is capable of managing a wide variety of projects from concept through to production while maintaining excellent attention to detail and the highest standards of design.
- Responsible for assisting with the design layout and content for specific print and electronic communications,
- Has the ability to edit and proof content
- Has the ability and expertise to prepare files for print production
- Assists in the use and application of the company’s branding and graphic style standards while ensuring appropriate usage across the organization and through external vendors
- Deliver’s solutions that creatively and strategically promote the Company’s products and services
- Generates new design ideas to refresh existing marketing materials
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design/arts, or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ applicable graphic design experience
- Design industry experience is preferred, pharmaceutical industry experience is a plus
- Strong proficiency and fluency in the following programs: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Microsoft Office
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to read and understand information presented verbally and in writing and to communicate concepts clearly and in a timely fashion
- Ability to follow written and verbal directives
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong analytical skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with varied responsibilities
- Able to adapt to changing needs and priorities